Air b n b - sleep in a car trunk

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of these plans are in the evolving stage. Arks won't get his car for a couple of months, and I doubt he will be ready to drive it that far until he can take off the training wheels.

There is only one problem with innkeepers who drive Teslas...they need to hit the road and visit JB. Once they do that, then that problem will be solved.
shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
There is only one problem with innkeepers who drive Teslas...they need to hit the road and visit JB. Once they do that, then that problem will be solved.
shades_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Arks said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif
devil_smile.gif

Innkeep said:
Arks said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif
devil_smile.gif
Can we who still driving gas hogs come too? Or is this just for the elite in Teslas? And what's the date for the gathering, I think I missed that information?!?!?
Can we who still driving gas hogs come too? Or is this just for the elite in Teslas? And what's the date for the gathering, I think I missed that information?!?!?
Anyone going East or West that is willing to use I-79 (north/south) to get there (I am about 45 minutes south of I-68 and a bit over an hour south of I-70. Give a yell.

All of these plans are in the evolving stage. Arks won't get his car for a couple of months, and I doubt he will be ready to drive it that far until he can take off the training wheels..
Innkeep said:
All of these plans are in the evolving stage. Arks won't get his car for a couple of months, and I doubt he will be ready to drive it that far until he can take off the training wheels.
How long does it take to venture out without training wheels?!?Weeks? Months? (the summer crowds might be back before Arks can come east!) Or are we talking years?!? At that rate, we will have to wait until next winter at least!

i want to be at the next innkeepers meetup or roadtrip or whatchamacallit !

i want to be at the next innkeepers meetup or roadtrip or whatchamacallit !.
seashanty said:
i want to be at the next innkeepers meetup or roadtrip or whatchamacallit !
I would like to meet you, it is way overdue!
heart.gif
I have known you maybe the longest or one of the longest - online.

Just saw that somebody in Massachusetts built an igloo out of all the snow in his yard, and listed that on AirBnb -- big enough for one person, two if you cuddle.
http://www.thrillist.com/news/boston/some-guy-in-massachusetts-is-renting-out-an-igloo-on-airbnb
But the listing has apparently been taken down (I guess the igloo didn't have a CO/Smoke Detector.... ;-)

I was telling some gawkers just yesterday about how the rear seats fold down and you could easily make it a double bed. And how, plugged in to the wall charger, it can easily run the AC or heat all night.
And today it downloaded its latest software update, which they're saying is the long-awaited performance boost update, as if this go-puppy needed a performance boost!
I love the car more each day and will not let anybody sleep in it for $85/night! And definitely not serving them breakfast in the car. $200 and breakfast at McDonalds, maybe.
I have, though, considered charging people for rides, and I think I'd get several takers. Mine is the dual-motor 85 kWh version, and when I tell them the acceleration pushes you deeper into your seat than a jet plane at takeoff, people want me to prove it!
Show me the money. ;-)

I was telling some gawkers just yesterday about how the rear seats fold down and you could easily make it a double bed. And how, plugged in to the wall charger, it can easily run the AC or heat all night.
And today it downloaded its latest software update, which they're saying is the long-awaited performance boost update, as if this go-puppy needed a performance boost!
I love the car more each day and will not let anybody sleep in it for $85/night! And definitely not serving them breakfast in the car. $200 and breakfast at McDonalds, maybe.
I have, though, considered charging people for rides, and I think I'd get several takers. Mine is the dual-motor 85 kWh version, and when I tell them the acceleration pushes you deeper into your seat than a jet plane at takeoff, people want me to prove it!
Show me the money. ;-).
Arks said:
Show me the money. ;-)
That could be a nice steady stream of income for you!
wink_smile.gif

Show me the money. ;-).
Arks said:
Show me the money. ;-)
Better check with your insurance company first
wink_smile.gif

I'm pretty bothered that the Air Tesla guy didn't use Comphy sheets. Unacceptable to sleep in a Tesla on those wrinkled sheets (below). Some "innkeepers" have not done their homework!
d145d7b155ca99d60ddde482baf86aa13823594f.jpg

I'm pretty bothered that the Air Tesla guy didn't use Comphy sheets. Unacceptable to sleep in a Tesla on those wrinkled sheets (below). Some "innkeepers" have not done their homework!
Arks said:
Now I'm wondering what Jumping Rocks could do with this...

Interesting! But I think I will stick to the B & Bs and inns for now. This is coming from someone who as a child slept in a tarp wrapped around a tree with my siblings before we had enough money scraped together to buy a tent, and then tented out in a snow flurry since we couldn't wait for better weather to try out our new tent. But not brave enough for that adventure on airdoubleb.

Arks said:
Now I'm wondering what Jumping Rocks could do with this...
besides being wrinkled, they don't even match. Watch out for a bad review with that one.
wink_smile.gif

Back