And hello to you too!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, travel takes a toll and sometimes makes even moderate people become pugnacious. Glad to hear they didn't stay grouchy!.
Arkansawyer said:
Yes, travel takes a toll and sometimes makes even moderate people become pugnacious. Glad to hear they didn't stay grouchy!
You and me both!
I like to hope that staying here helped melt away the stress.
I took this image and posted on social media today - this could be considered an innkeeper's little secret (the metamorphic process of the guests going from Stepford to delightful)
https://twitter.com/InnkeeperVA/status/245880269599551488/photo/1/large
Did you take that picture or is it a stock photo from somewhere? I just love it - very clear & colorful.
K9 said:
Did you take that picture or is it a stock photo from somewhere? I just love it - very clear & colorful.
I took that photo 2 miles from here. I am going to put that together in a special hike blog article, but haven't got that far yet...
Joey Bloggs said:
K9 said:
I took that photo 2 miles from here. I am going to put that together in a special hike blog article, but haven't got that far yet...
You must have a heck-of-a telephoto lens.

Yes, travel takes a toll and sometimes makes even moderate people become pugnacious. Glad to hear they didn't stay grouchy!.
Arkansawyer said:
Yes, travel takes a toll and sometimes makes even moderate people become pugnacious. Glad to hear they didn't stay grouchy!
You and me both!
I like to hope that staying here helped melt away the stress.
I took this image and posted on social media today - this could be considered an innkeeper's little secret (the metamorphic process of the guests going from Stepford to delightful)
https://twitter.com/InnkeeperVA/status/245880269599551488/photo/1/large
K9 said:
Joey Bloggs said:
K9 said:
Proud Texan said:
Joey Bloggs said:
K9 said:
haha actually I did use a telephoto as they were nowhere near me. But not quite 2 miles away... :)

Back