Anyone listed on I lv inns?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've decided to drop them this year, too. Using the $$ toward a Go ogl e Virtual Tour..
We have 360 degree Google Virtual Tours on our website: entire Inn, outside Gardens, individual rooms. Guests love them. Excellent feedback.
Momma Smurf said:
We have 360 degree Google Virtual Tours on our website: entire Inn, outside Gardens, individual rooms. Guests love them. Excellent feedback.
Wow that is impressive. The lighting is really cheerful and amazing in the tour. It made me wanna book a room!
Was filmed in January... lighting in inn was very dark, but the photographer told us not to worry, that Google uses special enhancing software for the light and seaming all the transitions. Knowing the powerful technology of Google, we trusted him and the results were amazing.
If anyone else is interested in web address, just contact me via 'spiring.
Plus tour shows up when you search for us on Google and on maps. You can embed any portions anywhere on your website.
How long did it take and what kind of price range are we talking about?
I just looked on your website and it looks wonderful. MUCH better than the old quicktime videos out there!
Keep in mind we had lots of rooms done. There is a minimum $475 fee for 5 camera positions; each position after that is $50. Not including the outdoor tour, we had a total of 20+ positions which came to $1200 for the interior. I believe Google allows prices to vary with photographer. You also are guaranteed 8-15 professional still shots that you may use on your website.
Actually they now seem to have a set pricing structure: http://insidestreetview.net/features/pricing/
Thank you for this info! I find this very interesting and will be looking into it.

Back