April Fools!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been very stressful yesterday as hot water in one half of the building wasn't working! people kept ringing for rooms but I just didn't dare take any more which is massively frustrating! Just got in 2 of my regulars who are super happy to have a cheap night away and 1 Craft fair person who is happy not to be in a tent - so all good all round!.
But you are OPEN!!! YEA!!
hit a snag at 12pm today realised lady who is in 3 nights in room 5 next door has the only key ie we couldn't get in to service the room!

Been very stressful yesterday as hot water in one half of the building wasn't working! people kept ringing for rooms but I just didn't dare take any more which is massively frustrating! Just got in 2 of my regulars who are super happy to have a cheap night away and 1 Craft fair person who is happy not to be in a tent - so all good all round!.
hit a snag at 12pm today realised lady who is in 3 nights in room 5 next door has the only key ie we couldn't get in to service the room!
Praying she doesn't loose it!

Praying she doesn't loose it!
she seems very sensible but its a snag! minions running about all over today - like a bee hive!
Landscapers have finally just about finished a job that was supposed to take 3 days 2 weeks ago (did 2 days then jiggered off)
Decorators back in full swing
Carpet fitting in final stages
Back door just about finished but is to be painted - but weather here is sunny and warm which is helping dry
electricians working on the basement
Carpet fitter doing last bits

Back