B&B PMS Redux

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maintenance request reporting?
"Honey, there's a bulb out in the beach room!".
TheBeachHouse said:
"Honey, there's a bulb out in the beach room!"
That sounds familiar.
For me, it is get the ladder and replace it, old fool (unless in the showers and then it is call the plumber). No one else to do it.
gillumhouse said:
For me, it is get the ladder and replace it, old fool (unless in the showers and then it is call the plumber). No one else to do it.
For us its one ladder and two people and about half an hour to replace that dumb bulb that's up twelve feet high! We love lamps on tables!!!!!
Enter problem into phone as a text, save in drafts (or send it), check later to make sure it was done. Simple system which works really well.

"Honey, there's a bulb out in the beach room!".
TheBeachHouse said:
"Honey, there's a bulb out in the beach room!"
That sounds familiar.
gillumhouse said:
For us its one ladder and two people and about half an hour to replace that dumb bulb that's up twelve feet high! We love lamps on tables!!!!!
Enter problem into phone as a text, save in drafts (or send it), check later to make sure it was done. Simple system which works really well.
Duff2014 said:
gillumhouse said:
The ceiling in my showers IS 12 feet high. And the shower stalls are fiberglass or some such material. With my luck, I would put the ladder through the bottom and have to replace the whole shower. OR fall off the ladder reaching over to get to the light.

We use Rezstream. It's a bit pricey, but it has a lot of the features you mentioned, except for the maintenance reporting. (which I think is a little over the top for a B&B reservation software). It also doesn't have the inventory management, but has a great POS system.

Back