Bed and Breakfast.com Diamond Collection

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Girl

Reaction score
Have any of you that are listed on BNB.com upgraded to the Diamond Collection? If so, have you seen a MAJOR increase in visibility and sales?

I have not. I will say that we have had almost no interest though that site. Almost all of our internet hits are through b--king dot com.
We are not going to renew our subscription.

We gave it a try and had hope to see it through NOV. since that is when a lot of people are booking for our destination. I am not sure we are going to make it that far since there has been little or no mention of the site or the diamond designation by a single guest since signing up several months ago. Mega exposure and little action to date. We are watching it to see if it produces any jump from last year. As it stands, not so much. It may be that, even at it's best, with maximum exposure, it is a dinosaur headed towards extinction.

We never got a single reservation from being a member there. We cancelled our subscription.
Not sure who to go with now... P i i i i never increased any res either.

This is a little late to the discussion, but since my experience was so different maybe it will help some folks.
For smaller inns BNB.com has a commission based program that does not require a monthly subscription fee. We've gotten about 80% of our reservations through them and so far couldn't be happier.

Back