boo king dot com

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious about this scenario (since we are actively considering signing up) -
If you only list certain rooms on bc because you expect to fill your best rooms on your own, have you ever had the bc guest show up and ask about the other rooms they didn't see on bc? Did they want to move, were they upset that they didn't get that option?.
As Maddie mentioned she has had many issues of this nature. I have not had the same experience and can not explain why I would have a different result than Maddie.
I did my set up differently than other GDS listings in the past as I did not want to have to be ready 24/7 to jump online to block a certain room just booked by 1 system or the other. So, I did not list a certain room aka Blue Room, I set it up as Standard room with rate/Jr Suite with rate. Each has a detailed description for the type of room, no individual details. So far (knocking on wood) have I had anyone give me grief over the room they were in or asking for a more expensive room for the lessor price.
copperhead said:
As Maddie mentioned she has had many issues of this nature. I have not had the same experience and can not explain why I would have a different result than Maddie.
That's because we all know Maddie is special
wink_smile.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
copperhead said:
That's because we all know Maddie is special
wink_smile.gif
ha ha

Back