Can you call us to discuss this?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some steaks at the same store and sure enough there is a sticker right on them 100% satisfaction guarantee! I normally don't buy them there, but hey that is good to know.

I bought some steaks at the same store and sure enough there is a sticker right on them 100% satisfaction guarantee! I normally don't buy them there, but hey that is good to know..
Seriously? What do you do? Bring back the steak missing a piece? What do you do? Tell them it was the wrong flavour?

I bought some steaks at the same store and sure enough there is a sticker right on them 100% satisfaction guarantee! I normally don't buy them there, but hey that is good to know..
Seriously? What do you do? Bring back the steak missing a piece? What do you do? Tell them it was the wrong flavour?
Well, I will say this about that.
We shop at C co and there is nothing like the peace of mind that you can return something that is bad. Other outfits are seeing how well this works for them and trying to do the same. Nothing makes me madder than carefully inspecting the strawberries and then getting them home and finding mold in them. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that all I have to do is throw them in the freezer until the next trip and get my money back- AND- because we are out in the country and can't just go get more- if I have to use a couple because that is all I have- I'm usin' a couple before I toss the pack in the freezer. When you spend over 20K with someone annually, it's great to know that this is exactly what they want you to do. Talk about brand loyalty! I'm there best salesman.

We shop at C co and there is nothing like the peace of mind that you can return something that is bad. Other outfits are seeing how well this works for them and trying to do the same. Nothing makes me madder than carefully inspecting the strawberries and then getting them home and finding mold in them. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that all I have to do is throw them in the freezer until the next trip and get my money back- AND- because we are out in the country and can't just go get more- if I have to use a couple because that is all I have- I'm usin' a couple before I toss the pack in the freezer. When you spend over 20K with someone annually, it's great to know that this is exactly what they want you to do. Talk about brand loyalty! I'm there best salesman.
I once returned bagels at CCo and they asked why and I said "Not St-Patrick's day". He looked at them... and indeed they were green!
Our local supermarket has a guarantee on anything with their home brand. We've actually used the guarantee a few times.
The stupidest was our equivalent to TJM (same company, different brand). Anyway, the policy says "no questions asked" and when I returned it, they asked anyway. So, looking them straight in the eye I said that "the colour just didn't taste right." Hey, if you are going to have a no questions asked policy and violate it, I'm going to answer as if it's a stupid question!

I once returned bagels at CCo and they asked why and I said "Not St-Patrick's day". He looked at them... and indeed they were green!
Our local supermarket has a guarantee on anything with their home brand. We've actually used the guarantee a few times.
The stupidest was our equivalent to TJM (same company, different brand). Anyway, the policy says "no questions asked" and when I returned it, they asked anyway. So, looking them straight in the eye I said that "the colour just didn't taste right." Hey, if you are going to have a no questions asked policy and violate it, I'm going to answer as if it's a stupid question!
Dh won't return anything. He bought a huge balloon for a guest. Spent triple what the budget is for that item and it went flat before we could give it to them next day.
He refused to take it back.

Jon Sable said:
I knew there was a reason I liked you!

Dh won't return anything. He bought a huge balloon for a guest. Spent triple what the budget is for that item and it went flat before we could give it to them next day.
He refused to take it back.
I don't like opening anything until I need it. Every once in a while I will pile it all up, take it to Wally World, get a gift card and spend it on stuff I now need. I'll return anything as long as it's moral and I haven't used it.

Back