Cell Phone Only for your Business

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We cannot get a landline where we live so it is mobile phone only. We also have a skype handset which is connected to the router for cheap European calls, where most of our business comes from..
Stu said:
We cannot get a landline where we live so it is mobile phone only. We also have a skype handset which is connected to the router for cheap European calls, where most of our business comes from.
How do you get Internet & router with no landline? I was told I had to have DSL to get wifi (I had dial-up on my landline). So now I have the landline and DSL.
gillumhouse said:
How do you get Internet & router with no landline? I was told I had to have DSL to get wifi (I had dial-up on my landline). So now I have the landline and DSL.
Satellite or cable. Also, I've heard there's a way for the electric company to provide internet service over the electric lines!
Arks said:
Satellite or cable. Also, I've heard there's a way for the electric company to provide internet service over the electric lines!
That's what I waiting for! Hope to see it in my lifetime. They are only 2 years behind!!! Having a "hot spot" with cell is very costly. So I don't share with guest.
wink_smile.gif

Back