Cool New Device

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's fantastic. You can also use it if you have streaming services through your home TV provider also. I can get HBO now wherever I am on my laptop, tablet, or phone, also through Go ogle Chro me cast. It's not "live", but most shows are released the next day for viewing. There are other cable channels available to me through my cable provider via streaming.
Your guests will LOVE it!! What a great amenity!

Unlimited internet? It is called Bandwidth. If everyone streams there could be issues. We need to up ours for this same reason as our guests are using more.
Netflix is limited to a few devices so you cant stream on all of them at once,
i have netflx ap on this apple product, i would dare say large majority use apple (from the news of millions sold the second they hit the market and people sleeping in front of stores overnight to get them)
The new tvs are set up to wireless stream movies from a device..
Here's your answer JB about tablet sales in 2013. Android platform tablets outperformed apple by quite a bit. The article mentions price as a factor, but I know that there are a fair number of people that look at other features that aren't on the apple platform.

So far we only have the device in one guest room, just test it out. Today I checked in a couple in that room and told them we had just installed and they looked at each other and said "Yea!!! Netflix!" They were thrilled it was there and had been using the same thing at home for the last 6 months!

Back