Dear Forum

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for that, JB and "ditto" from me.
I know that I dish it out in the wrong tone of voice here often but still you haven't thrown me out of here. I am grateful to read about your fun days and disappointing days. I now know that I am not alone feeling battered sometimes.
Before this gets to the mushy stage, cheers to all of you.
Thanks to their "hand-holding" DH is still walking and the numbers that know where the He fty bags and T ide and never saw a thing are still unused - so far..... Guests are a "piece of cake".

Our Inn is that much better for the advice and camaraderie that I have found here. I know that I am not alone in this adventure - I have all of you. When we started, I had never even stayed at a B&B before, so I knew nothing. You ALL helped me in so many ways to make this Inn the thriving business that it has become. The people around me are tired of hearing "On the Innkeeper Forum...", but frankly I don't care. I learn when I ask questions, I learn when I read your comments to others' questions and I learn from the disagreements. But, like JB said, we all come back together with hugs, licking our wounds and don't give it another thought. It's like sibling rivalry - fighting one minute and sticking up for each other the next. Luv you guys!
shades_smile.gif

WOWzzers! that is a well thought out strong statements. Thank you
heart.gif
JB

Our Inn is that much better for the advice and camaraderie that I have found here. I know that I am not alone in this adventure - I have all of you. When we started, I had never even stayed at a B&B before, so I knew nothing. You ALL helped me in so many ways to make this Inn the thriving business that it has become. The people around me are tired of hearing "On the Innkeeper Forum...", but frankly I don't care. I learn when I ask questions, I learn when I read your comments to others' questions and I learn from the disagreements. But, like JB said, we all come back together with hugs, licking our wounds and don't give it another thought. It's like sibling rivalry - fighting one minute and sticking up for each other the next. Luv you guys!
shades_smile.gif
It (1) the learning but (2) its the you are not the only one - ie on the other thread another owner was worrying because people come as a walk in look at rooms and don't stay - its good to know you aren't alone, we get this now and again but I don't let it worry me, they just clearly am looking for something that isn't what I provide.

Back