Do something special

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got stories from our guests today. Ithaca bed and breakfast with no room locks, these people are from Philly, they don't care what you say in the sticks, they want to lock their door and feel safe. :).
I don't blame them for wanting locks. I stayed at a place in Maine that didn't have any 12 years ago and I nicely shoved their wooden chair under the door handle before I went to bed. I would have moved the bureau if I had to - no locks, what the hell are these people thinking these days. This is another reason people won't stay at a B&B - drives me crazy.

Offer to take their picture and don't forget to get your sign in the background!!!!!

Offer to take their picture and don't forget to get your sign in the background!!!!!.
Duff2014 said:
Offer to take their picture and don't forget to get your sign in the background!!!!!
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

North Karolina.
North Kakota.
New Kampshire.
New Kork.
Ah, I got it. New Jersey. J and K are adjacent on the keyboard..
Arks said:
North Karolina.
North Kakota.
New Kampshire.
New Kork.
Ah, I got it. New Jersey. J and K are adjacent on the keyboard.
You guys are brainiacs. NK stands for no kidding. ha
Joey Bloggs said:
You youngsters with your Internet abbreviations are just to hip for us old timers.
Arks said:
Joey Bloggs said:
You youngsters with your Internet abbreviations are just to hip for us old timers.
It has nothing to do with the internet.

Back