Do you have a favorite guest stay reason?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every year there seems to be one room who sneaks in who is not here for NASCAR weekend...this year it is a couple of psychiatrists from a upscale beach/cove part of Southern Calf.
So this morning, when all the other race fans ate early, I had a second seating and one room (who is here every year for the race) took the 9am with the two psychiatrists.
All that to give you background on the funny conversation you would find sitting in there this morning
"Are you here for the race?"
"What race?"
"Oh you don't know about the race, one of the best NASCAR tracks is right here, the smallest track and oldest in the chase..."
"What is the chase?" The psychiatrists reply "We were here for the mule jumping competition"
"Oh there was a mule jumping competition? How was that?"
Yes. a real conversation..
Hmmm...does that upscale beach/cove town start with an L?
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for their conversations!
Breakfast Nemo said:
Yes. I put that "cove" part on there as I knew you would get it.
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Nemo said:
Yes. I put that "cove" part on there as I knew you would get it.
When we first moved here, we went to the upscale town 1 1/4 hours north of us to check it out. We looked around at the high end trinket shops, galleries, etc and said "This looks and feels like L, let's get outta here! In that town and the L town, a cheap room would go for $400 a night. I hate it when guests stay there, then come here.

Back