Does anyone use a steam and spray mop?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next door is pressure washing before 9am on memorial day, nice. So much for peace and quiet for our guests. Same dude who owns a local restaurant and has never ever said thank you for sending customers to him.
It is so loud right now, I feel like screaming..
So, why didn't you send someone out there to ask him nicely to wait until 11AM. He may realize at that point that maybe it might have a direct connection with his income. Especially if you tell guests that your neighbour, who owns XYZ restaurant has decided to powerwash this morning and that you asked kindly...
Jon Sable said:
So, why didn't you send someone out there to ask him nicely to wait until 11AM. He may realize at that point that maybe it might have a direct connection with his income.
Not likely.
11am and still going.
they don't care.
his dogs were barking at our guests yesterday just walking around our porch. everyone loves this couple, they are upstanding very popular in this community, so I won't bother. Have lived there since it was flipped when the orig owners died, buried at the back now. People actually say to me "oh YOU live next door to so and so aren't you lucky!" Lucky? I have no idea to even answer that statement.
We live next to
latest

Next door is pressure washing before 9am on memorial day, nice. So much for peace and quiet for our guests. Same dude who owns a local restaurant and has never ever said thank you for sending customers to him.
So, why didn't you send someone out there to ask him nicely to wait until 11AM. He may realize at that point that maybe it might have a direct connection with his income. Especially if you tell guests that your neighbour, who owns XYZ restaurant has decided to powerwash this morning and that you asked kindly...
Jon Sable said:
So, why didn't you send someone out there to ask him nicely to wait until 11AM. He may realize at that point that maybe it might have a direct connection with his income.
Not likely.
11am and still going.
they don't care.
his dogs were barking at our guests yesterday just walking around our porch. everyone loves this couple, they are upstanding very popular in this community, so I won't bother. Have lived there since it was flipped when the orig owners died, buried at the back now. People actually say to me "oh YOU live next door to so and so aren't you lucky!" Lucky? I have no idea to even answer that statement.
We live next to
latest

hahaha...that's how ALL of my neighbors operate here!

Jon Sable said:
So, why didn't you send someone out there to ask him...
Yes, JB. That's why you have all that staff. Should have sent one of them over there!

Back