Exciting day

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Tony is OK.
gillumhouse said:
I hope Tony is OK
I sent him the Monte Python Dark Knight link - You can't keep fighting I have cut off your arm! "What this? Tis just a flesh wound"...
He is fine, he has burns on his right hand/forearm. Not too serious, he had 50 other batteries that could have gone up. Once he got the one flaming box outside and stomped it out, it was okay. Fortunately these were at the end - rear end of the pick up and not up near the cab or he would have gone in there, I am sure!
Joey Bloggs said:
gillumhouse said:
I hope Tony is OK
I sent him the Monte Python Dark Knight link - You can't keep fighting I have cut off your arm! "What this? Tis just a flesh wound"...
He is fine, he has burns on his right hand/forearm. Not too serious, he had 50 other batteries that could have gone up. Once he got the one flaming box outside and stomped it out, it was okay. Fortunately these were at the end - rear end of the pick up and not up near the cab or he would have gone in there, I am sure!
Very scary. As you were saying earlier, we never know from one day to the next. At any moment our lives could change...I'm so glad he's ok and you're on solid ground.

So glad that your dh was not too badly injured! That sounds really frightening....
Those folks were lucky to find such a lovely place to stay and such wonderful hosts.
regular_smile.gif

I hope Tony is OK.
gillumhouse said:
I hope Tony is OK
Joey Bloggs said:
Been smiling about this one all day.

Back