Finale

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes for the next chapter of your life. Hope your construction plans go well and that your paperwork stays manageable. Even though my B&B is not really on the way to anywhere else, the welcome mat is always out..
Innkeep said:
Even though my B&B is not really on the way to anywhere else, the welcome mat is always out.
Could be to my place! welcome mat out here also! Have you tried a "Road Trip"?

Wow - I saw your post on fb and went scrambling back to see what was happening. I wish you all the best!

Chris was wondering what the status was on next door!!!! And when are you coming down to Charlottesville!!!!! Watch out, he'll try to hire you!!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!
Riki

I know just how you feel, we have two days and a wake up to finish doing the same thing every single day-I have been accepted to the University in WV so I am going to finish my BA-We are also open to do some interm-innkeeping in the summer while im out of school...we already have one in July. Good luck-we are ready for our next adventure!

Back