Floor Plans

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ,
I got mine from Omicron store where they have variety in tile material like Marbles ,Granite and many more designs available .Recently, I had my home renovation and for that I have purchased lot of products from same store .Hope this will help you out .Must check out their products at Granite cleveland .

I doubt there is a standard off the shelf B&B house plan. We built custom to be a B&B, 8,000 sf with 5 rented rooms, accessible. Hillside site steps down (entrance is on floor 2 of 3). Email me and I'll send you the plans; by the way from a prizewinning architect (county fair, home brew, 2nd place)..
We are looking for floor plans for a B&B as well and wondered if you would share your with us too?

I doubt there is a standard off the shelf B&B house plan. We built custom to be a B&B, 8,000 sf with 5 rented rooms, accessible. Hillside site steps down (entrance is on floor 2 of 3). Email me and I'll send you the plans; by the way from a prizewinning architect (county fair, home brew, 2nd place)..
We are looking for floor plans for a B&B as well and wondered if you would share your with us too?
email me through contacts

Back