Four poster bed

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! This is where innkeepers belong! We are great to be around but beware.... we can be crazy and cranky at times.
We have three canopy beds and two four poster beds..
Duff2014 said:
Welcome! This is where innkeepers belong! We are great to be around but beware.... we can be crazy and cranky at times.
We have three canopy beds and two four poster beds.
Where do you buy canopies? I have a canopy bed with sheers draped on the posts. I would love to find a canopy that doesn't cost $$$$.
if you want one in the same material as the sheers to go across the top - that kind of material is dead check and I would get a local person to run one up for you -
Easiest way to attach is 2 large hooks at each end ie one in each corner then a thin pole which runs through a large hem at each end as this helps prevent sagging - just hooks over the hook. Also means easy to slot on and off for washing as they are dust collectors.

We have three canopy beds and two four poster beds..
Duff2014 said:
Where do you buy canopies? I have a canopy bed with sheers draped on the posts. I would love to find a canopy that doesn't cost $$$$.
TheBeachHouse said:
Duff2014 said:
They were here when I got here.... so I don't know! Ours is like very large dollies. It's the best way to describe them. The bed part is wooden with four wooden pegs in the corners which comes out. The pegs are inserted into holes in the dollies and into the posts' holes. The dollies are stretched over the wooden ribs of the beds and hang down. Do you knit or crochet, you could give it a try.

sorry... didn't realize it was as community based as needing a hello....hello ..im heather and new to the b&b game.
whthatnyou Joey id like to see that...
do you think fourposters are still sort after ?.
Hello, Heather. I'm Chris, my wife is Shelley and we are new to innkeeping and the forum. Pleasure to meet you.

Ok the intro is needed...... im Heather from Watford uk and have turned my garage into a room to let out. Decided I still needed a room for the odd friend to stay over so thought B&B would be better than long stay lodger. ( hav another one already) . Im only a home. But then decided to do a Harry Potter themed room as I am 5 mins form the Harry Potter experience in Leavesdon. Perfect. Have been offered a 4 poster bed OAK for £250.... Grabbing it with both hands.
That's me folks .

Back