Gifts for guests

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: very well received! They loved it. Still haven't a clue what her husband's name is. I'm getting: 'he'll be right down' or 'my husband said' or 'Uncle, are we leaving now?' Not even a 'go tell Uncle So-and-So it's time to leave'!
And I searched online. Found the phone number listing that usually says 'this person knows these people'. Nothing. She knows no one!.
When you refresh their room, look for a luggage tag. I've had to do that before.
Breakfast Diva said:
When you refresh their room, look for a luggage tag. I've had to do that before.
Good one!

FWIW, gifts that have the B&B name on it are good for encouraging future stays (even if you have to put a nice sticker on something else). That is the whole point of the promotional item industry..
undersea said:
FWIW, gifts that have the B&B name on it are good for encouraging future stays (even if you have to put a nice sticker on something else). That is the whole point of the promotional item industry.
Yes, some logo'd items, some not. She did like her mug. Very happy with that.

Update: very well received! They loved it. Still haven't a clue what her husband's name is. I'm getting: 'he'll be right down' or 'my husband said' or 'Uncle, are we leaving now?' Not even a 'go tell Uncle So-and-So it's time to leave'!
And I searched online. Found the phone number listing that usually says 'this person knows these people'. Nothing. She knows no one!.
With my luck they would have borrowed a friend's luggage!
wink_smile.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
This reminded me of the kinda sketchy guest we had our first year. Gave us one name but had a very different name on the luggage tags. Heard her called by the luggage tag name but her husband called here looking for her using the name she reserved under. What a piece of work she was. Said she was a former pro football cheerleader and that her daughter was too ugly to get a man. Holy cow!

Back