H.I. in NC tonight

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I miss this show every time, if anyone remembers to watch, give us your feedback!
H.I. in NC
The episode airs at 10/9c on the Travel Channel!
From the get-go we would have a lot to say about this website:
it will prob be a diff one after the show airs, so for now, it is like this and no they aren't big images, perhaps 25-30% larger than shown here below:
537a7b80d535cf3849000027.jpeg

I clicked the reservation button AND the email button and got this: dzp@embarqmail,com
So obv they don't want anyone emailing them

Please someone, did you watch this show? DH hates it when I watch, hates it!
I clicked the link above and thought the NEW WEBSITE they were given on a platter was going to be there now, nope.
So I google, again and find this one (just as bad as the other one)
I will go search AGAIN, perhaps the new site given by Hotel Impossible has no SEO?

My Tivo got it but I haven't had time to watch yet. I'll probably watch this evening.

Responds the the bed bug review on TA from July 2012 with:
HighDorie, Owner at High Meadows Inn, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
I am the owner of High Meadows Inn. Thank you for your comment . I hope you enjoyed the area and hospitality. We have had a inspector from the Florida Canine Academy . Bill Whitstine who owns and is the founder and curator of Bed Bug Dogs. Mr. Whitstine bed bug dog "Ozzy" inspected every single room, linen room, carts and lobby. I am proud to say that we do not have any bed bugs. We have to insure that we have a safe and clean environment. I will be happy to send you a copy of that report at your request.
[h3]
Still looking on page 3 of google now for the website. With all this free publicity online and they don't have the website up or online reservations. Go figure! Anthony, where are you? Why didn't you give them a swift kick to the...[/h3]
This place blows me away, they can be full every night if they wanted to without even trying, pluck them off America's Favorite Drive!

Wow... seems odd that they haven't beefed up the website or go to online booking. I mean, how SIMPLE!

Just watched the show. He gives them a new website, but the URL they showed had "preview" in it, so I'd guess they're not done building the site yet. Just showed a sample of what the new homepage will look like.
Anthony is very good at finding completely clueless innkeepers. He's very optimistic that they have it made in the shade now. I do not share his optimism. If you are clueless on so may fronts, it matters not that you're in a great tourism area.

Just watched the show. He gives them a new website, but the URL they showed had "preview" in it, so I'd guess they're not done building the site yet. Just showed a sample of what the new homepage will look like.
Anthony is very good at finding completely clueless innkeepers. He's very optimistic that they have it made in the shade now. I do not share his optimism. If you are clueless on so may fronts, it matters not that you're in a great tourism area..
That was March... It is now the end of May.
I would think Anthony would say how paramount having the new site up tHere and online reservations would be. It is unfortunate.
I am sure you found the show difficult to watch. i know I did.

Anthony is very good at finding completely clueless innkeepers. He's very optimistic that they have it made in the shade now. I do not share his optimism. If you are clueless on so may fronts, it matters not that you're in a great tourism area..
That was March... It is now the end of May.
I would think Anthony would say how paramount having the new site up tHere and online reservations would be. It is unfortunate.
Joey Bloggs said:
Very difficult. Painful.
At last the BB review was a false alarm.

Back