Had enough - War has been declared on AirBnB renters

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already got a response from the Revenue Department, saying "we do take these emails seriously. Thank you."
May never know if they follow up, but i figure if they get the landlord, mailing address and the AirBnB page with reviews showing all the people who've stayed, all they should have to do is write the letter and lick the stamp.
Health Department? That may be a tougher nut. They're already understaffed here now.
Any other bureaucrats I should sic on them?.
If you are "on fire" and expect the briquets will cool, then let it go. If you have a basement full of coal and plenty of steam, you may wish to find a way to establish a relationship with the revenue department so that you can comfortably report to them without the, "crazy guy in 4A" label.

Already got a response from the Revenue Department, saying "we do take these emails seriously. Thank you."
May never know if they follow up, but i figure if they get the landlord, mailing address and the AirBnB page with reviews showing all the people who've stayed, all they should have to do is write the letter and lick the stamp.
Health Department? That may be a tougher nut. They're already understaffed here now.
Any other bureaucrats I should sic on them?.
PhineasSwann said:
Apply for a part time job.....
wink_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back