Happy Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
Yup, a great day to celebrate chocolate chip cookies! When there was not much (zip) going on in my little town, I'd promote these funny days ... and expand on them. How about some chocolate chip pancakes? Don't like chocolate chips? It's also straw hat day. And nylon stocking day (ah, Sarah, for love of nylon stockings!)
Fun days to celebrate coming up ... tiara day ... plastic tiara on me and available for all guests
Next Friday is Pick Strawberries day and pizza party day
I share this because sometimes you need to engage with people and there's not much happening outside your little world. I can't tell you how many times I invited musicians to come play and it was a hard sell!
Here's the calendar link and you can scroll thru the different 'days' for each date. If you don't find one you like, make one up. https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/2016/05/
One year I was able to get a whole bunch of bookings based on a free astronomy event happening nearby. I loaned out binoculars and made goofy things like moon punch. And moon pies.
:)

I was looking for snacks for Election Day since I knew it was going to be busy, and bought a box of moon pies to share with the other workers. Lots left. So Friday when I got the call for the room, I put a couple moon pies in the fruit basket for the snacks. The guy was thrilled - 'Moon pie! I have not had moon pie in ages!"

Too funny. Yesterday's welcome snacks were chocolate chip cookies :)

Back