Have you heard of this?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OLD thread ... might help someone else but my friend was unable to get the property up to code, ended up needed a new septic system and was not approved for the size system he would need with the number of bathrooms planned, nor the variance they applied for to run it as a b&b. so ....

Yes we dealt with them a year ago. Then again in Feb. Just did not fit into our mold. More for resorts off in other country's. For us it was a no go. Had very few B&Bs . They sent us some links on other places. But when we phoned other places there they didn't know much about that company.(O DD) one B&B in Canada said yes we did them a few years back. But they had no idea if it was good or bad. But kept the link any ways. When we told Od about B&B they did not seem to even know about said B&B????
But in all fairness get a hold of them and ask questions and do your research .... Set up fee where all right just paying exchange was a bit much in the long run. But hey it might work for you.

Yes we dealt with them a year ago. Then again in Feb. Just did not fit into our mold. More for resorts off in other country's. For us it was a no go. Had very few B&Bs . They sent us some links on other places. But when we phoned other places there they didn't know much about that company.(O DD) one B&B in Canada said yes we did them a few years back. But they had no idea if it was good or bad. But kept the link any ways. When we told Od about B&B they did not seem to even know about said B&B????
But in all fairness get a hold of them and ask questions and do your research .... Set up fee where all right just paying exchange was a bit much in the long run. But hey it might work for you..
Hi Flower!
Could you be confusing Odysys with another company? 95% of our customers are inns and bed & breakfasts. Currently we only work with properties in the US, Mexico, and Canada.

But in all fairness get a hold of them and ask questions and do your research .... Set up fee where all right just paying exchange was a bit much in the long run. But hey it might work for you..
Hi Flower!
Could you be confusing Odysys with another company? 95% of our customers are inns and bed & breakfasts. Currently we only work with properties in the US, Mexico, and Canada.
No I am not confused . I have spoken to you and your lovely wife . The only problem we had was your web design was not robust enough .Our present one has far more features . We also found it hard to make our pixs fit into your spot. Sizing was an issue for us. I must say you all tried very hard to make it work.
As I said it may work for others for sure. To check you out.

Hi Flower!
No I am not confused . I have spoken to you and your lovely wife . The only problem we had was your web design was not robust enough .Our present one has far more features . We also found it hard to make our pixs fit into your spot. Sizing was an issue for us. I must say you all tried very hard to make it work.
As I said it may work for others for sure. To check you out.
Flower,
My apologies! I was the one confused! Thank you for the feedback. We are always working toward a solution that is easy to use and cost effective.
Thanks!

Back