Housekeeper issues (part 30)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have hiring issues this year, I have attention span and lack of observation skills issues.
Housekeeper comes in with who knows what stuck on boots. Tracks all over house. Removes boots, puts on sneakers to clean rooms. Leaves house with boots on, tracks crap from closet to front door.
Hello! No one cleaned your boots while you were working! And now I'm cleaning the floors again.

I don't have hiring issues this year, I have attention span and lack of observation skills issues.
Housekeeper comes in with who knows what stuck on boots. Tracks all over house. Removes boots, puts on sneakers to clean rooms. Leaves house with boots on, tracks crap from closet to front door.
Hello! No one cleaned your boots while you were working! And now I'm cleaning the floors again..
omg_smile.gif

High school replacement kid found a better job. At the same time, a 30 year old SAHM expressed interest. Great. Even better. Needs the bucks, doesn't want full hours and can work all winter..
sorry SAHM?
stay at home mom
that's how we sold our housekeeping job - convenient hours for working parent as would fit in with school hours.
1 of ours was off 2 days this week due to having to be a witness in court just a lot of hanging about and waiting!

Back