How many innkeepers does it take...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Change%20a%20lightbulb.jpg

DUH, forgot to call plumber until today. Himself is going to have to let them in. Told plumber as long as it is done by Friday. Have someone who booked budget room and would rather not upgrade because of a light bulb. Coming in Sunday.

Himself is going to have to let them in.
So himself is doing OK now? Or at least better than during the most recent health scare?

So himself is doing OK now? Or at least better than during the most recent health scare?.
No surgery until they fix the stomach problem -if they can find out what that is. Had an upper GI Monday. Told him I would have had more sympathy if it were not that he pulls the medical issue card every time I am planning to be out of town in the winter. Perhaps that got his attention - at least for this 2-day trip.

So himself is doing OK now? Or at least better than during the most recent health scare?.
No surgery until they fix the stomach problem -if they can find out what that is. Had an upper GI Monday. Told him I would have had more sympathy if it were not that he pulls the medical issue card every time I am planning to be out of town in the winter. Perhaps that got his attention - at least for this 2-day trip.
gillumhouse said:
Perhaps that got his attention - at least for this 2-day trip.
thumbs_up.gif
Good luck!

gillumhouse said:
thumbs_up.gif
Good luck!
So far today - he called when I was in a workshop, he called as I was about to go on camera for an interviw (it was on the news on 2 TV stations tonight), he called when I was in the auditorium for a keynote speaker, AND during the assiciation business meeting.
the plumbers came to change the light bulb which I told them was spotlight size. One call was to tell me they were there and it is a BIG bulb. Yes, I know. Then the call was to tell me the plumbers had to drive to Lowe's to get the light bulb (I cannot WAIT to see that plumbing bill). Another was a gift certificate that called last year to see if it was still valid and then misplaced it only to find it again now. Can they come this weekend? Yes. Another call to tell me she is vegetarian and they will be coming tomorrow. the boy has timing! Most of the time, once I discovered why he was calling, I said I will call you later. The almost on camera he was told I am going on camera. LATER. sigh.

gillumhouse said:
thumbs_up.gif
Good luck!
So far today - he called when I was in a workshop, he called as I was about to go on camera for an interviw (it was on the news on 2 TV stations tonight), he called when I was in the auditorium for a keynote speaker, AND during the assiciation business meeting.
the plumbers came to change the light bulb which I told them was spotlight size. One call was to tell me they were there and it is a BIG bulb. Yes, I know. Then the call was to tell me the plumbers had to drive to Lowe's to get the light bulb (I cannot WAIT to see that plumbing bill). Another was a gift certificate that called last year to see if it was still valid and then misplaced it only to find it again now. Can they come this weekend? Yes. Another call to tell me she is vegetarian and they will be coming tomorrow. the boy has timing! Most of the time, once I discovered why he was calling, I said I will call you later. The almost on camera he was told I am going on camera. LATER. sigh.
Patience of Job award. I 'accidently' turn off my phone when I'm not home. It's on vibrate and I can tell who's calling. My version of call screening.

gillumhouse said:
thumbs_up.gif
Good luck!
Patience of Job award. I 'accidently' turn off my phone when I'm not home. It's on vibrate and I can tell who's calling. My version of call screening.
That interview made the news feed 2 places in the State last night.

Back