I Caved In...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I think the point is to have the tweets sent to your phone as SMS text messages (that's what they are, afterall)..
Harborfields said:
Actually, I think the point is to have the tweets sent to your phone as SMS text messages (that's what they are, afterall).
Well there you go! I don't have a phone that does that...

Actually, I think the point is to have the tweets sent to your phone as SMS text messages (that's what they are, afterall)..
Harborfields said:
Actually, I think the point is to have the tweets sent to your phone as SMS text messages (that's what they are, afterall).
Madeleine said:
Harborfields said:
And another reason for heads down into their phones and not communicating with others.

How do you get the Tweets? I have an account and about 12 followers but only get an e-mail about once a day fromTwitter - here are some tweets that might interest you..
gillumhouse said:
How do you get the Tweets? I have an account and about 12 followers but only get an e-mail about once a day fromTwitter - here are some tweets that might interest you.
The idea is not to have the tweets sent to you via email but that you log onto your Twitter account/feed and interact with them live. (If that's what you were asking.) You can turn off that email, too, if you don't want it. I think there is a link right in the email.
Aha!! Until August I was limited to 100 texts per month. Now it is unlimited but how many times a day would that thing do off? Yikers!

How do you get the Tweets? I have an account and about 12 followers but only get an e-mail about once a day fromTwitter - here are some tweets that might interest you..
gillumhouse said:
How do you get the Tweets? I have an account and about 12 followers but only get an e-mail about once a day fromTwitter - here are some tweets that might interest you.
The idea is not to have the tweets sent to you via email but that you log onto your Twitter account/feed and interact with them live. (If that's what you were asking.) You can turn off that email, too, if you don't want it. I think there is a link right in the email.
Aha!! Until August I was limited to 100 texts per month. Now it is unlimited but how many times a day would that thing do off? Yikers!
You have the option of not having the tweets delivered to your cell phone. That's what I do. Just log onto your account from your computer and look at whatever tweets are there. No need to deal with texts at all.

If I had the tweets going to the cell phone, it would drive me batty! I keep the twitter account open on my computer and check it numerous time per day. That's plenty for me!

Ugh, I don't like tweeting but feel that I must. Many have found me - we have a natural connection which is to promote the state of Michigan. My blogs automatically get tweeted. I rarely check in. I am not interested in all that jazz, but I do facebook and communicate seriously with my guest there on a daily basis. I don't think that's possible tweeting.
I am always stunned at people that have these fb pages and don't bother to reply to posts.

Ugh, I don't like tweeting but feel that I must. Many have found me - we have a natural connection which is to promote the state of Michigan. My blogs automatically get tweeted. I rarely check in. I am not interested in all that jazz, but I do facebook and communicate seriously with my guest there on a daily basis. I don't think that's possible tweeting.
I am always stunned at people that have these fb pages and don't bother to reply to posts..
I have this issue with a neighbouring property (we are a small town) have set up a facebook page for their property - guest has written a huge essay on how they had a crap time and they have just left it - no reply or anything! looks awful! like they were so bad they didn't even bother to reply!

Back