I did it, it was me

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great story! Interesting that they thought their food would be there after checking out...hehehe...
Have had lots of that kind of stuff left behind when folks checked out here because we had all the guest fridges in rooms in the second house.
Best find was an unopened bottle of top shelf tequila...would have gone well with some guacamole...

When guests leave, any food left is considered fair game. We call it loot. Today we scored a couple of Klondike Bars.....
Harborfields said:
When guests leave, any food left is considered fair game. We call it loot. Today we scored a couple of Klondike Bars....
We call them 'guest-overs' and if someone would have left those wonderful items and returned 6 HOURS LATER expecting them to still be there...well.....nope, sorry, we threw them out.

I thought of you two days ago. No one has ever left anything other than what clearly needed to be tossed until just this week. Still sealed pint of Ben and Jerry's vanilla in the guest apartment fridge freezer. It is now gone, and not in the trash.
"I'm a beneficiary of this soicumstance"

I thought of you two days ago. No one has ever left anything other than what clearly needed to be tossed until just this week. Still sealed pint of Ben and Jerry's vanilla in the guest apartment fridge freezer. It is now gone, and not in the trash.
"I'm a beneficiary of this soicumstance".
Skamokawa said:
Jackpot!
thumbs_up.gif

Skamokawa said:
Jackpot!
thumbs_up.gif

Glad they had good taste in ice cream!

Skamokawa said:
"I'm a beneficiary of this soicumstance"
amen!

that was the June 29th. We found a rechargable battery in an outlet, they called today for it. Am I to go to the post office and mail it now? My time will be $200 an hour, chargable now.

that was the June 29th. We found a rechargable battery in an outlet, they called today for it. Am I to go to the post office and mail it now? My time will be $200 an hour, chargable now..
We found a really neat hat a few weeks ago. Called them immediately. Never heard a peep.
Found a sweater today, will probably hear from them tomorrow.
Still have the phone charger from a few weeks ago.
Other than the hat, not much good loot this summer.

that was the June 29th. We found a rechargable battery in an outlet, they called today for it. Am I to go to the post office and mail it now? My time will be $200 an hour, chargable now..
Sounds like a fair amount to me!

We found a really neat hat a few weeks ago. Called them immediately. Never heard a peep.
A couple months ago, a female left behind a whole drawer of clothes. Workout clothing, pretty lingerie..high end stuff. Never called. I'm thinking someone did not want that returned to their home address because that's NOT where the male half that accompanied her is located :)

I have so many of those stupid Apple chargers that I would likely run a store on ebay selling them!
If they haven't reclaimed something from us in 4 days, it's off to the charity bin. I don't have room to store their stuff.

I have so many of those stupid Apple chargers that I would likely run a store on ebay selling them!
If they haven't reclaimed something from us in 4 days, it's off to the charity bin. I don't have room to store their stuff.
Jon Sable said:
We keep the chargers and give them away to the guests who left theirs at the previous stop.

Back