i'm going to be a grandmother!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a great idea I saw on FB the other day. And it costs nothing!
kids%20email.jpg
So much easier than those books I used to try to keep!

kids%20email.jpg
Breakfast Diva said:
kids%20email.jpg
Really? We will be using sheesh what is the word - you know, mind to mind communication by then! 18 years later...
I was thinking about tv's and in an email my grandmother sent it talked about Nintendo and cable tv, and I thought, sheesh from the time that article starting circling the globe it is now obsolete. Now we have STREAMING TV and MOVIES, from our hands, devices, over WIFI anywhere any time. Forget trying to explain a VCR, now we have to explain a TV SHOW being on at a certain time!
So on that note, make them a scrapbook, it won't go out of style. Here is an idea, and I am only sharing it because I love you guys. Every year write them a letter. Give details of your life and theirs. Like a "grandmother book" that were so popular, what was in when you were born, the top song, etc.
You can send them a copy in the bday card every year and save one for the 18th bday when they get them all, or 21st, or when they have kids, or whenever.

Congratulations SeaShanty. That is such fun news. Enjoy every minute of it. You will be a natural. :)

CONGRATS! I became "Mimi" two months ago today! There is nothing like being a grandmother...that little girl has stolen my heart, There's nothing like the feeling when your child has a child. You will know when you hold that little one for the first time ever.
heart.gif

Back