Inn the Beginning

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pretend it is me and my family coming to visit you! In my childhood you hosted all the social events at your place, in my youth you ran a diner, what are you worried about?
wink_smile.gif
You'll do fine. You were the best host even with all of us bursting your houses seams. Have Mr. Figurehead read up on Alaska in his spare time!.
I told Mr. Figurehead about your comment. He told me he has many books on Alaska in his library and you'd be invited to see them if you and your family ever come for a visit. Those were good times weren't they, and thank you for thinking I can handle most anything.

Enjoy the moment. Our first guests appeared as we were laying the lawn, and thanking our contractor for helping clean and furnish the house. We took their bags sent them to dinner and welcomed them when they came back. They were the sweetest guests ever! ❤️

Enjoy the moment. Our first guests appeared as we were laying the lawn, and thanking our contractor for helping clean and furnish the house. We took their bags sent them to dinner and welcomed them when they came back. They were the sweetest guests ever! ❤️

Back