Innmates are a Blessing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in disbelief when I first read this. K, I am so very sorry to hear this and am praying for you and your family.

You know we are all with you in spirit and wish we could be closer to help.

Kathleen I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my prayers.

My heart is heavy for you. Death isn't fair and it plays by no rules. So sorry for your loss K. You are in my prayers and thoughts.

So sorry. Wish there was more to say or do. Glad you're home safe and surrounded by friends.

What a shock. My deepest sympathy. Hard end to a long road.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers for peace and strength during the next few weeks.

I'm so sorry K. It's never easy, even when prepared. I know you'll always be the rock you've always been.

I am so sorry about this sad news. "Lean on the Everlasting Arms" and know so many are praying and caring about you. Wish we were closer.

Omg K Iam lost for words. I am blown over. It has been months since I was here. I am close to being home. We have not had WFI for Avery long time. I hope you are home safe and sound and surround with family by now. You will be in my prayers every night. Please remember take time every day for your time . You need it now. Hugs
heart.gif

Back