Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']There may be more to learn from climbing the same mountain 100 times than by climbing 100 different mountains. ~Richard Nelson[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those cards you hold well.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']The Four Agreements: Do your best. Keep your word. Take nothing personal. Make no assumptions. ~Don Miguel Ruiz[/FONT]

If you want to get up on your feet, first you have to get up off your ass.
=)
Kk.

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. ~ E. Nightingale[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up. (Goes with the one YS just posted)[/FONT]
and...
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']A man may fall many times, but he won't be a failure until he says that someone pushed him.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Worry often gives a small thing a great shadow. -Swedish Proverb[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of your goals. ~ Les Brown[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. ~ Tony Robbins[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Sometimes it is more important to discover what one cannot do than what one can do. -Lin Yutang[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived. -Eleanor Roosevelt[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']”Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.” Nicholas Murray Butler[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know. ~ Jim Rohn[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. ~ Jim Rohn[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die. ~ Les Brown[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Don't think outside the box. Think like there is no box.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']It is always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look further than you can see. ~ W. Churchill[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Don't think outside the box. Think like there is no box.[/FONT].
Joey Bloggs said:
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Don't think outside the box. Think like there is no box.[/FONT]
This one reminds me of my son
heart.gif

T[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']he life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now. ~ Leo Babauta[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble. -Frank Tyger[/FONT]

Back