Innspiring Road Trip

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will ply them with local wine when they stop by here so they will be very cheerful at the next stop....
Riki

We're predicted to have an ice storm and/or a snow storm and 14 degree temperature starting Thursday night, and more coming Saturday, and more coming Sunday.
Extended forecast for next week says very cold but sunny and no more precipitation after Sunday. I suggest you southern innkeepers get a driver from northern Indiana, and maybe it would help to bring an expert on the subject, say someone with a name like Ice.

We're predicted to have an ice storm and/or a snow storm and 14 degree temperature starting Thursday night, and more coming Saturday, and more coming Sunday.
Extended forecast for next week says very cold but sunny and no more precipitation after Sunday. I suggest you southern innkeepers get a driver from northern Indiana, and maybe it would help to bring an expert on the subject, say someone with a name like Ice..
We hoped the really cold weather would hold off until after everybody was safe at home. I'm stocking up on antifreeze.

Extended forecast for next week says very cold but sunny and no more precipitation after Sunday. I suggest you southern innkeepers get a driver from northern Indiana, and maybe it would help to bring an expert on the subject, say someone with a name like Ice..
Arkansawyer said:
Extended forecast for next week says very cold but sunny and no more precipitation after Sunday. I suggest you southern innkeepers get a driver from northern Indiana, and maybe it would help to bring an expert on the subject, say someone with a name like Ice.
Sorry but no expert here
cry_smile.gif
. I'm just hoping that the only Ice we have is inside the car and no out!

All my bookings for tomorrow night and through the weekend have cancelled. Can't say I blame them. Horrible weather coming, they say.

Back