Just Checked In My Last Guests

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations and "Happy Trails!" It took me almost three years to unwind and de-stress from retiring from the diner but I was very bored and so have this little business of a bed and breakfast now. Love it and it's just enough for us. As you said, "God will lead and direct your next path" and it will be a joyful one.

Congratulations and "Happy Trails!" It took me almost three years to unwind and de-stress from retiring from the diner but I was very bored and so have this little business of a bed and breakfast now. Love it and it's just enough for us. As you said, "God will lead and direct your next path" and it will be a joyful one..
I'm so sorry for the extra posts. Somehow I did it again with this new laptop and I think I figured out what I did but I don't know how to undo it. Anyway, the very best to you!

Congratulations and take a nice long rest. Glad you're in the light at the end of this tunnel

It was a pleasure to meet you. I wish you all the best. I know some thing will come a long for you any time . But for now just enjoy your freedom and relax.
We will miss you so do pop in once in a while and keep in touch. All the best to you.

Congratulations and good luck. You are wise (and fortunate) to have kept it all together before you could move on; the new owner will realize all that you have done to prepare for her.

I am a late arrival - finally starting to catch up. May I echo the wishes of all who responded before me. Best to you. Give a yell if you are coming near Podunk.

Back