"Just For Laughs" or NOT!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy oh boy, what a nut job! They walk among us
omg_smile.gif
Copperhead said:
omg_smile.gif
And worse - THEY BREED

What a nightmare! I assume there is no way to block someone like this with online reservations systems?

I have a thing for labels... I want mine on because the washing instructions are on. Cutting them off without permission makes them YOURS, now. How do you want to pay for them?
I'm sorry, but legally that destruction of property and I would have been so livid that I would have called the cops on the spot. They would have had to pry me away from the phone at that moment, right then and there. Oh and payment would have been demanded in cash, I wouldn't have let her pay by CC because she could reverse it.
If she had the gall to call me again, I would have simply said that we aren't a right fit for you and to please look elsewhere. If she insisted any more, I would point out that she committed property damage and is persona non grata and I consider her telephone calls to be harrassment and any further calls will be logged by call-trace and I will gladly lay the charges against her. (And I assure you... and anyone who knows me well knows.. I would press the charges.).
I like your response. I sure would of not stand for that kind of guest to get away with damage for no reason.Her excuse for not liking labels doesn't excuse her from doing damage to your property . That was thee last straw.

omg_smile.gif
Copperhead said:
omg_smile.gif
And worse - THEY BREED
gillumhouse said:
Copperhead said:
omg_smile.gif
And worse - THEY BREED
ROFL
I just read a post on fb "The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains, gives hope to many people"

Holy Moly is right!!! I don't think I would have let her get away with cutting off labels!!! NO WAY. She would be billed and tell her to take it with her on her way out. If she called again, I would not hesitate to tell her why you would not take her again. No one has the right to treat your property that way and she should know it..
I would have billed her - cut lables off without asking and then dipped them all in bleach
In the UK you arn't supposed to use bleach as it is a toxic chemical so I would be unimpressed with that as well.

Back