Major TV network seeks Innkeepers!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for opinionated innkeepers are you? You came to the right place. :)
Does the show involve filming at the inn or innkeepers going somewhere else?.
GO FOR IT JB!!!
EmptyNest said:
GO FOR IT JB!!!
I would go for it if it were a cooking segment with innkeepers, or such. But if they come to our B&B and want to rip it apart, no.
I actually sent an email to Chopped mentioning the idea of innkeepers vs innkeepers. I think that would be a blast! They do diff professions there, school cafeteria ladies, firefighters, etc.
I would do that, if they had a round for the "main course". Because around here, entree and appetizer are the same thing.... and people will get confused if I serve them two appetizers.
Jon Sable said:
I would do that, if they had a round for the "main course". Because around here, entree and appetizer are the same thing.... and people will get confused if I serve them two appetizers.
Jonno schemantics. Okay so we can be on Chopped Canada. Will that be better? You kill me bro.
Send them an email we can go against each other. I think it would be fun. Every dish would be a breakfast though, for the innkeeper match up.
Chopped Canada does the same thing, because they are filming in Toronto, USA.
Jon Sable said:
Chopped Canada does the same thing, because they are filming in Toronto, USA.
I graduated from high school in Toronto, OHIO, USA.

Back