Makeup :-(

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a funny one today. One of my housekeepers told me she had just finished cleaning a suite and was closing the door when the young couple arrived (early) to check into the room. The housekeeper said her first thought on seeing the girl arriving was, "Oh good! She's not wearing makeup!"

Had a funny one today. One of my housekeepers told me she had just finished cleaning a suite and was closing the door when the young couple arrived (early) to check into the room. The housekeeper said her first thought on seeing the girl arriving was, "Oh good! She's not wearing makeup!".
And this is the weekend we have two huge makeup mirrors set up in two rooms. And, yes, there is makeup on the pillow cases.

Had a funny one today. One of my housekeepers told me she had just finished cleaning a suite and was closing the door when the young couple arrived (early) to check into the room. The housekeeper said her first thought on seeing the girl arriving was, "Oh good! She's not wearing makeup!".
Arks said:
Had a funny one today. One of my housekeepers told me she had just finished cleaning a suite and was closing the door when the young couple arrived (early) to check into the room. The housekeeper said her first thought on seeing the girl arriving was, "Oh good! She's not wearing makeup!"
thumbs_up.gif
Loved it!

Back