New to forum

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from TO.
If that has a ronto on the end, I lived in Ohio in the sister city of the same name for about 8 years.
yes it is.
I have a friend in Picton and we would say My TO when we were going to our own TO so neither would get ecited about an upcoming visit. She used to have a B & B ad we met online. Then she had friends near Pittsburgh and came down one. I then took her to meet my dear friend from grade school that I had introduced to her online. In 2008 we all took the train to NYC and spent a fantastic weekend together. The next spring, my classmate died. I will forever be grateful to my Picton friend for suggesting that weekend.

Welcome! Nice inn and unusual location.
As for this forum, you have already dealt with a common thread here with your guest access instructions "The gate will be unlocked at 4;00 pm for check-in."

Welcome Dee! Your area is on our bucket list of places to visit...you can bet I have bookmarked your lovely inn for future reference.
thumbs_up.gif

The folks on this forum all have something to contribute so you will find that checking in is rather addictive!
We are on the Atlantic coast (first light in the USA) in a location where sunrise and sunset over the ocean are just just 3 miles apart! With 2 suites in the main house and a freestanding cottage you and I have a lot in common.
Come back and share some wisdom.

Back