News

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, so..... tomorrow is my last day! It's getting real!
I love my home and my inn and I do not love my train commute and my city office. Yay..
Welcome to the 'downstairs commute' club!
Happy to be a member!
Congratulations! You are going to find that managing the details of the B+B will be much easier now that you don't have that bothersome "other job" . I never looked back when I retired from my outside job back in 2004. Now we are cutting back and loving the freedom from constantly having guests in the house. Phase 3 in progress!

Yeah, so..... tomorrow is my last day! It's getting real!
I love my home and my inn and I do not love my train commute and my city office. Yay..
Welcome to the 'downstairs commute' club!
Happy to be a member!
Congratulations! You are going to find that managing the details of the B+B will be much easier now that you don't have that bothersome "other job" . I never looked back when I retired from my outside job back in 2004. Now we are cutting back and loving the freedom from constantly having guests in the house. Phase 3 in progress!
Thanks. My husband is more excited than I am because he's been running the place almost single handed for 5 years.

Back