NOT calling him back... what would you do?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! the attorney got a hold of him and said the guy was really curt with him. He said the guy said, I'm just trying to make a reservation. I have no business with you! and hung up on him!

WOW! the attorney got a hold of him and said the guy was really curt with him. He said the guy said, I'm just trying to make a reservation. I have no business with you! and hung up on him!.
Sunshine said:
WOW! the attorney got a hold of him and said the guy was really curt with him. He said the guy said, I'm just trying to make a reservation. I have no business with you! and hung up on him!
So in addition to being a helicopter parent, a hothead and a bully, he is a liar. Nice.

WOW! the attorney got a hold of him and said the guy was really curt with him. He said the guy said, I'm just trying to make a reservation. I have no business with you! and hung up on him!.
Sunshine said:
We'll see if this doesn't get him to back off now. It might. One last bit of bluster before calling off the vendetta, we hope.

As long as your attorney has called him and you have caller ID. Don't answer..go out and celebrate your Birthday!
The guy is a jerk. Doesn't he realize the kid signed a rent agreement....at least I hope there was one.

As long as your attorney has called him and you have caller ID. Don't answer..go out and celebrate your Birthday!
The guy is a jerk. Doesn't he realize the kid signed a rent agreement....at least I hope there was one.
EmptyNest said:
Some guys (mostly guys) consider everything a competition they must win. Always get the best deal on a car purchase. Always get a seat by the window in a restaurant. Must never lose a deposit when they move out of an apartment.

Back