Not good news for the bottom line

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silverspoon you look like my friend Maureen. Every time I see your avatar I think you are her.
regular_smile.gif
No wonder my ears have been burning!! LOL
thumbs_up.gif

The local Shaw's has coffee cake for $2.99. And it is better than what I've been able to come up with so far. We bought it when we were doing the kitchen reno and had no oven.
I would rather bake, but it's there and cheap if we need it.
We put leftover fruit in our refrigerator and eat it for our own breakfasts.

The local Shaw's has coffee cake for $2.99. And it is better than what I've been able to come up with so far. We bought it when we were doing the kitchen reno and had no oven.
We put leftover fruit in our refrigerator and eat it for our own breakfasts..
That is the best damn coffee cake ever! The blueberry is delicious! That's my go to when I don't feel like baking a snack.

That is the best damn coffee cake ever! The blueberry is delicious! That's my go to when I don't feel like baking a snack.
Madeleine said:
Yeah, how do they do it? I might have to work there a few weeks and grab the recipe.

Madeleine said:
Yeah, how do they do it? I might have to work there a few weeks and grab the recipe.
There is one on my counter right now! The ingredients are on the label but I think it's probably industrial 'food' I don't want to think about.

You might check this out to see if there is a recipe here: http://www.pinterest.com/kjsvaughan1/copycat-recipes/
Or here: http://www.copykat.com/

For DH's b-day I bought him a Vitamix. This morning we made orange sorbet for the guests and they raved about it. 2 oranges, a couple tablespoons of agave sweetener and ice cubes. Served them in pretty bowls with some fresh raspberries. Made enough for 8!

For DH's b-day I bought him a Vitamix. This morning we made orange sorbet for the guests and they raved about it. 2 oranges, a couple tablespoons of agave sweetener and ice cubes. Served them in pretty bowls with some fresh raspberries. Made enough for 8!.
I got DH an ice cream maker! We should try sorbet. Use the extra fruit that way.

For DH's b-day I bought him a Vitamix. This morning we made orange sorbet for the guests and they raved about it. 2 oranges, a couple tablespoons of agave sweetener and ice cubes. Served them in pretty bowls with some fresh raspberries. Made enough for 8!.
I got DH an ice cream maker! We should try sorbet. Use the extra fruit that way.
That sounds great! Let me know how it goes over.

Yikes. Just got back from the grocery, bacon on sale, coffee jumped almost $2.00lb! Worst of all, the toilet paper jumped up too? Talk about the bottom line.....

Yikes. Just got back from the grocery, bacon on sale, coffee jumped almost $2.00lb! Worst of all, the toilet paper jumped up too? Talk about the bottom line......
white pine said:
Yikes. Just got back from the grocery, bacon on sale, coffee jumped almost $2.00lb! Worst of all, the toilet paper jumped up too? Talk about the bottom line.....
too funny! And you know the side effect coffee has!

Back