Plan a getaway to our B&B/area - this is a test

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS background color recommendations accepted... please share. Would be happy to try them out.
Re the contact info, I hate to say it, but I want them to book online, to guarantee their cc and have the box ticked they agree to our policies. So I don't have the phone # up there.
I hear you on the rooms page, I have all that info on EACH room page, perhaps I need to adjust that. In the US we have less ROOM prices and info on the home pages, but I will also look into that.
I appreciate the feedback everyone. I am always willing to make improvements. There is too much to say and too little read it, I understand that.
what special experience do I get?
I thought this was shared on the header slide show...in photos and text. Maybe not?.
I don't need to have room information on the home page. They can find that easily enough. The home page has to attract and pull me in first then I can find what I want. But, I am not going to read too much as we all know..most don't read..they scan web sites.
I think it is perhaps a difference of the norm on the different Continents.

PS background color recommendations accepted... please share. Would be happy to try them out.
Re the contact info, I hate to say it, but I want them to book online, to guarantee their cc and have the box ticked they agree to our policies. So I don't have the phone # up there.
I hear you on the rooms page, I have all that info on EACH room page, perhaps I need to adjust that. In the US we have less ROOM prices and info on the home pages, but I will also look into that.
I appreciate the feedback everyone. I am always willing to make improvements. There is too much to say and too little read it, I understand that.
what special experience do I get?
I thought this was shared on the header slide show...in photos and text. Maybe not?.
Then maybe you could add some limited information in the header, without a phone.
Maybe the full address + a call to action button, such as "MAKE A RESERVATION" or "BOOK A ROOM".
Having your address in the header of the page would probably help your website appear more often in local searches... But as I said, everything is OK as it is.

Back