Plastic champagne glasses?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't they have them at the dollar store? I mean the glass ones are $1 a piece. Charge them for them and then use them for breakfast. Nothing classes up orange juice like a champagne flute. Or let them take them home..
Generic said:
Don't they have them at the dollar store? I mean the glass ones are $1 a piece. Charge them for them and then use them for breakfast. Nothing classes up orange juice like a champagne flute. Or let them take them home.
I'll check. Hadn't thought about the dollar store for glass.
They always have some sort of flutes don't know how many you need. I always think of the dollar store first for any party stuff
shades_smile.gif

EmptyNest said:
They always have some sort of flutes don't know how many you need. I always think of the dollar store first for any party stuff
shades_smile.gif
I need about 10. And I'm only doing this out of self preservation. If I don't, they will want them and be all pouty if I don't have them. If I do have them then they'll bring their own.
Buy them, you can then make yogourt parfaits in them in the future :)
Generic said:
Can't use anything Gomez can't fit in the dishwasher. The only rule he has - if it can't go/fit in the dishwasher don't buy it.
Funny, ours fit in the dishwasher. Useful when guests order champagne or cava. Maybe they have them stemless?
They fit in my home dishwasher but not in the inn dishwasher. I should bring a wine glass with me. We got short wine glasses.

Don't they have them at the dollar store? I mean the glass ones are $1 a piece. Charge them for them and then use them for breakfast. Nothing classes up orange juice like a champagne flute. Or let them take them home..
Generic said:
Don't they have them at the dollar store? I mean the glass ones are $1 a piece. Charge them for them and then use them for breakfast. Nothing classes up orange juice like a champagne flute. Or let them take them home.
I'll check. Hadn't thought about the dollar store for glass.
shades_smile.gif

EmptyNest said:
shades_smile.gif
I need about 10. And I'm only doing this out of self preservation. If I don't, they will want them and be all pouty if I don't have them. If I do have them then they'll bring their own.
Generic said:
Can't use anything Gomez can't fit in the dishwasher. The only rule he has - if it can't go/fit in the dishwasher don't buy it.
Funny, ours fit in the dishwasher. Useful when guests order champagne or cava. Maybe they have them stemless?
They fit in my home dishwasher but not in the inn dishwasher. I should bring a wine glass with me. We got short wine glasses.
Take them home then. The guests love it when we do it. Though ours is more like ice cream sundaes glasses. It's pretty and uses much less fruit, yogurt, and granola than if they put it in a bowl. A win-win! The worst you can wash them by hand. When they come into the kitchen, full with soap water, let sit, and wash later.

Ok. Glasses at dollar store were tiny. There weren't enough tall ones to make a set.
Finally found them at Christmas tree shop. I called the store and they held them for me. Very nice service!
They've been used twice already and will be put out again tonight.
Got my money's worth. $2/each.

Ok. Glasses at dollar store were tiny. There weren't enough tall ones to make a set.
Finally found them at Christmas tree shop. I called the store and they held them for me. Very nice service!
Got my money's worth. $2/each..
Ya need a better class of dollar store... :) But glad it worked out

Got my money's worth. $2/each..
Generic said:
Went to one in NY and one here. Neither one had anything other than gaudy stuff. I didn't want anything painted or smoky.

Back