Postcards and note cards

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And people don't use magnets, this doesn't mean they don't sell them in every single tourist destination on the planet..
dumitru said:
And people don't use magnets, this doesn't mean they don't sell them in every single tourist destination on the planet.
Some people do.
wink_smile.gif

I was just given a set of cards from our local college grad who we have known for 4 years as they left... she had the set shrink wrapped and a sticker on the back shows what is in the set, and it has 5 cards.
Sharing this for Mort.
heart.gif

I was just given a set of cards from our local college grad who we have known for 4 years as they left... she had the set shrink wrapped and a sticker on the back shows what is in the set, and it has 5 cards.
Sharing this for Mort.
heart.gif
I just got the cards yesterday. They are a bit shiny so I may try the linen finish next.
I'm going to try to use photo software first to get a painterly look to the pix.

And people don't use magnets, this doesn't mean they don't sell them in every single tourist destination on the planet..
I do. I use them on my fridge to hold grandkids photos and drawings and assorted drek. The clips I use to hold brown sugar and that ilk closed have a magnet on one site that is nice to slap it up against something metal to be able to find it again.

we do our postcard of the B&B free as I do put a promo code on and figure my guests are paying to post my advertising to someone else! bonus!

Yep. I sell magnets at our local museum. I put them in there as a lark, but they sell. (VP)

Back