Pro Photos Received

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed you this Facebook cover if you want to use it. No text added about the B&B name as it is already put on there by FB (which is why I let that area void-ish as it will be covered up). Note - everyone on FB today I see we have @ just below our B&B names, finally!
Facebook%20cover-%20welcome%20Home%20Gillum%20House%20bed%20and%20breakfast%20Shinnston%20West%20Virginia%20WV.jpg
When combining photos it is always a good idea to leave an equal amount of space (margins) between them. This collage would look better (imo) with a 5px white spacing between all the photos (vertically and horizontally).
regular_smile.gif
dumitru said:
When combining photos it is always a good idea to leave an equal amount of space (margins) between them. This collage would look better (imo) with a 5px white spacing between all the photos (vertically and horizontally).
I agree in most instances, I personally prefer no borders for Facebook. But what I do think everyone should do is check their Facebook header on mobile devices (to make sure that if they have added text on the image that it is showing, and not hidden-off the page) if they want it to show.
and yes the header does look fantastic, thanks for the kind words.
The whole image does not show on my iPhone

I emailed you this Facebook cover if you want to use it. No text added about the B&B name as it is already put on there by FB (which is why I let that area void-ish as it will be covered up). Note - everyone on FB today I see we have @ just below our B&B names, finally!
Facebook%20cover-%20welcome%20Home%20Gillum%20House%20bed%20and%20breakfast%20Shinnston%20West%20Virginia%20WV.jpg
regular_smile.gif
dumitru said:
I agree in most instances, I personally prefer no borders for Facebook. But what I do think everyone should do is check their Facebook header on mobile devices (to make sure that if they have added text on the image that it is showing, and not hidden-off the page) if they want it to show.
EmptyNest said:
That is what happens to all of them. And it looks terrible on the iphone/ipad

regular_smile.gif
dumitru said:
EmptyNest said:
Hmmm guess I have not really paid attention before. :-(

regular_smile.gif
dumitru said:
EmptyNest said:
Hmmm guess I have not really paid attention before. :-(

I love any fresh photos, you can crop and use them all over the place, and i hope you will!

gillum_0.jpg

Kathleen
This photo you posted on facebook is soooo appealing. It needs to go on your website.
Wasn't sure if you'd see my comment on your facebook page so I've shared it here.
heart.gif

gillum_0.jpg

Kathleen
This photo you posted on facebook is soooo appealing. It needs to go on your website.
Wasn't sure if you'd see my comment on your facebook page so I've shared it here.
heart.gif
Thank you. Took it with my phone this morning. Will pass it to my webmaster.

Back