Recovering for Damages

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received word last night that the innkeeper heard from the guest. The guest said they 'misunderstood' the time frame payment needed to be made.
(if the website was correct, there was an actual date)
Anywho, the website is now down.
Maybe this tactic worked for that lot of guests..
I still think it was stupid. It my be down, but as I understand the Internet, it will never go away.
and the Yelp comments will live forever.

Received word last night that the innkeeper heard from the guest. The guest said they 'misunderstood' the time frame payment needed to be made.
I still think it was stupid. It my be down, but as I understand the Internet, it will never go away.
Anon Inn said:
????? Are you seeing something I am not?

Did a quick search the other day after I clicked on your link and the site was down. The fb acct was also down, but comments had been left on other social media for the business, including Yelp.

Copperhead said:
An innkeeper is taking his battle to recoup for damages to the Internet.
Here is the negative marketing website this innkeeper made for the guest's business.
Check out the pictures of the damages & bloody beating that took place.
Ummmm, what am I missing here? The link leads me to a twitter account that won't let me see anything until I "follow" this Mexican food truck? Someone fill me in please, I wanna see
cry_smile.gif

Copperhead said:
An innkeeper is taking his battle to recoup for damages to the Internet.
Here is the negative marketing website this innkeeper made for the guest's business.
Check out the pictures of the damages & bloody beating that took place.
Ummmm, what am I missing here? The link leads me to a twitter account that won't let me see anything until I "follow" this Mexican food truck? Someone fill me in please, I wanna see
cry_smile.gif
Sorry you can't see it ...gone...it was pretty bad and not the way to go.

Back