Sandy is coming

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An update from north central West Virginia - WE have power and it is starting to snow - so far a dusting on cars but the ground is still too warm or else is rain soaked. We are predicted for 1 to 3 inches. The counties east and south of me have 20 inches or more and are still snowing. Once again, so far, we are here to be a sanctuary if needed.

The weather map shows the eye of the hurricane has been sitting right over West Virginia all day. Predictions I saw yesterday said it would pass over New Jersey then turn north and east and pass over Vermont and New Hampshire. Instead it's going south and west! I guess Sandy didn't get the message on what she's supposed to do!

An update from north central West Virginia - WE have power and it is starting to snow - so far a dusting on cars but the ground is still too warm or else is rain soaked. We are predicted for 1 to 3 inches. The counties east and south of me have 20 inches or more and are still snowing. Once again, so far, we are here to be a sanctuary if needed..
We never did get any high winds. Just a couple of gusts and about 5 inches of rain now. Some flurries around here and they got about 6 or so inches up on Skyline Drive. Looking out our front door, you can tell the 2000 ft. level where there is the blanket of snow up to the top at about 3600 ft. They can keep it up there.

Back