Speaking of driving the innkeeper nuts...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
...guests with babies. They move the furniture and don't put it back. Hey, people! I am 30 years older than you are, please put the bed back where you found it. Ditto the dresser!
2 trash cans full of diapers. The 'car trash' filled with diapers left for us. The empty shopping bags filled with diapers. They were here less than 12 hours. That must be a p&p dispensing machine they brought along, not a baby!

for this reason I give them black trash bags on arrival and ask them to let me know periodically when they want them removing so I can get them outside! don't want that smell getting into everything!

for this reason I give them black trash bags on arrival and ask them to let me know periodically when they want them removing so I can get them outside! don't want that smell getting into everything!.
for this reason I give them black trash bags on arrival and ask them to let me know periodically when they want them removing so I can get them outside! don't want that smell getting into everything!
They were here for 12 hours. That's it. I would have had to change the trash bags out while they slept!

Wow! You sure there was only 1.

Furniture moving has not happened but once here (that I know of) and they were deeply apologetic after they saw I had been in their room to fluff. They promised to move it back and did, but man was I shocked when I went in. Why can't people leave things as they are?

Madeleine said:
...guests with babies. They move the furniture and don't put it back. Hey, people! I am 30 years older than you are, please put the bed back where you found it. Ditto the dresser!
2 trash cans full of diapers. The 'car trash' filled with diapers left for us. The empty shopping bags filled with diapers. They were here less than 12 hours. That must be a p&p dispensing machine they brought along, not a baby!
Just reenforces me not tasking children. Everyone says,
Oh we NEVER have any problems with kids" Sure...
Riki

Madeleine said:
Riki.
egoodell said:
Madeleine said:
Riki
Amen to that.

Back