Surpises in my mail box

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody left a pair of underwear at my place once, hanging from the ceiling fan over the bed.
Of course, it was the wild innkeepers road trip bunch, and I didn't notice them up there until they sent me a message saying, "be sure to look up".
So this might all be a joke from some innkeeper like Snaglepuss, or whatever he's calling himself this week.

ef10a1c1ba2a2fd11b8141e0dce3fa79.jpg
Good name idea.... Babypuss was from the Flintstones.
Must say that I sure miss Jon Sable..... He used to post regularly but just vanished. Got offended that ARKS and I didn't like his little man banging his head against that wall I guess.
He is here
I miss JB. Please, somebody clue me in about her whereabouts. Is she OK?
Silverspoon said:
She's OK, just taking a breather.

Somebody left a pair of underwear at my place once, hanging from the ceiling fan over the bed.
Of course, it was the wild innkeepers road trip bunch, and I didn't notice them up there until they sent me a message saying, "be sure to look up".
So this might all be a joke from some innkeeper like Snaglepuss, or whatever he's calling himself this week.

Must say that I sure miss Jon Sable..... He used to post regularly but just vanished. Got offended that ARKS and I didn't like his little man banging his head against that wall I guess.
He is here
Silverspoon said:
I miss her too! I wish her a great day!

He is here
Yes, I know he is here..... Online but under cover. Probably in the protection program. I wonder what he did?!?
Probably all that headbanging. Or hiding from Arks.
Baby Puss said:
Probably all that headbanging. Or hiding from Arks.
Yeah, don't forget the man jumping over the city or the black and silver extreme. And there's another one or two but I can't remember right now. When we hear a roar......

I emailed the innkeepers and told them I left nothing behind
wink_smile.gif
that I know of and the item they sent does not belong to me.
I did mention I was surprised they'd send something without checking first. So I'm wondering if they mailed the boxers to the wrong person.
It seems pointless to send them back to the b&b which I'll do if they want to pay shipping. I haven't examined them that closely but they can't be worth much. But wait, you say, they could be someone's most favorite pair of boxers! Sentimental value and all that.
I have not heard back from the innkeepers.
The Secret of the Traveling Boxers ??

He is here
Silverspoon said:
She's OK, just taking a breather.
Remember she can't be on here till they decide the outcome of the competition - yes we all miss her but I appreciate as I am sure we all do she is doing her best to honor the spirit of fair play - lets all wish her lots of entries and do our best to promote the competition with blogs, tweets and facebook where we can - that's the best way to help.

I emailed the innkeepers and told them I left nothing behind
wink_smile.gif
that I know of and the item they sent does not belong to me.
I did mention I was surprised they'd send something without checking first. So I'm wondering if they mailed the boxers to the wrong person.
It seems pointless to send them back to the b&b which I'll do if they want to pay shipping. I haven't examined them that closely but they can't be worth much. But wait, you say, they could be someone's most favorite pair of boxers! Sentimental value and all that.
I have not heard back from the innkeepers.
The Secret of the Traveling Boxers ??.
You know, there are small things to be thankful for.... like at least they were clean.

Back