SURVEY - What kind of cookies?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girls and I make Snickerdoodles for all of our guests during November and December and rarely are there any left.

Because there are some 'I wouldn't buy that' comments, here's mine - brownies. I'm fussy about brownies.
But I would buy fudge. LOVE fudge..
Madeleine said:
Because there are some 'I wouldn't buy that' comments, here's mine - brownies. I'm fussy about brownies.
But I would buy fudge. LOVE fudge.
Me too. Dry brownies, blech. They are always that way, unless we make them. :)
Joey Bloggs said:
Madeleine said:
'Cake-style'. Why not just make a dang cake then? Why get my hopes up for a nice, gooey 'brownie'! Sigh.
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Madeleine said:
'Cake-style'. Why not just make a dang cake then? Why get my hopes up for a nice, gooey 'brownie'! Sigh.
We surely agree on this!
I think maybe we should keep microwave fudge ingreds in the house for the B&B guests this Nov thru end of Dec. It is so easy. 10 minutes - here is one
Brownies are SUPPOSED to be moist, gooey, and chocolatey - otherwise you have a short cake.

White chocolate macadamia nut. It's really the only cookie I'll buy. I just don't want to make them myself.

Recipes! We need recipes people. Can we start a category for cookies? Doesn't have to be cookies just for the holidays. I like making cookies for my guests and keeping them by my Tassimo to be nibbled on.

Recipes! We need recipes people. Can we start a category for cookies? Doesn't have to be cookies just for the holidays. I like making cookies for my guests and keeping them by my Tassimo to be nibbled on..
Just google and you will find zillions of recipes. My post has links to mine.

Recipes! We need recipes people. Can we start a category for cookies? Doesn't have to be cookies just for the holidays. I like making cookies for my guests and keeping them by my Tassimo to be nibbled on..
How about something VERY simple to make, gluten free and no cooking?
http://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/recipes/apricot-balls/
Basically equal amounts of coconut and dried apricots. process until it comes together (about 60 seconds or so) and then in wet hands form into little balls and let dry. You can add a little powdered sugar to keep them from sticking to everything.

Basically equal amounts of coconut and dried apricots. process until it comes together (about 60 seconds or so) and then in wet hands form into little balls and let dry. You can add a little powdered sugar to keep them from sticking to everything.
Jon Sable said:
You smart one!
Yes, sell Gluten Free and get all the sales! There are similar to that in the peanut butter variety as well. If I wanted to sell and make $, I would make Fruten Glee!

Jon Sable said:
You smart one!
Yes, sell Gluten Free and get all the sales! There are similar to that in the peanut butter variety as well. If I wanted to sell and make $, I would make Fruten Glee!
Because everyone knows that Xantham Gum is healthy!
I'm constantly surprised by how people perceive fluten glee thinking it must be healthier... and never look at the package. Because they may be surprised to find out that it's less healthy and substantially more expensive or have less in the package.

Back