Thank goodness I got up early

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad everyone made it. Last night asked for another night. No prob! Love you!!
Can we order a meal? No prob! Love you again!
Last two rooms made it during the storm. Actually, the last room couldn't make it up our hill. A loving neighbour towed them to our driveway and they will stay at the end of it until DH plows them out tomorrow morning. Everyone has now eaten, my little black beauty has licked one room's crab shells clean, and we are doing the Beachie thing--wine, yum. Now just need to do my clean up and then do my prep for tomorrow. Everyone wants a later breakfast. Fine by me. Snowstorms bring out the best in people, don't you think?.
Two rooms booked an extra night each, one room booked another room for a friend on Sunday, and another room called to say they were sick but didn't cancel with the OTA to allow us to rebook it.

I'm just glad everyone made it. Last night asked for another night. No prob! Love you!!
Last two rooms made it during the storm. Actually, the last room couldn't make it up our hill. A loving neighbour towed them to our driveway and they will stay at the end of it until DH plows them out tomorrow morning. Everyone has now eaten, my little black beauty has licked one room's crab shells clean, and we are doing the Beachie thing--wine, yum. Now just need to do my clean up and then do my prep for tomorrow. Everyone wants a later breakfast. Fine by me. Snowstorms bring out the best in people, don't you think?.
Yippee!
I got a rez this afternoon for July - all 3 rooms for at least 3 nights and 1 room for an extra 2 nights. Asked for a $500 deposit to hold the rooms. Told him, being a small business, I do need some surety for whole house - and it is a 14-day cancel period.
Got a three day Rez from a couple who stayed w us last night for one night. :)

Yippee!
I got a rez this afternoon for July - all 3 rooms for at least 3 nights and 1 room for an extra 2 nights. Asked for a $500 deposit to hold the rooms. Told him, being a small business, I do need some surety for whole house - and it is a 14-day cancel period.
Yay!
On a similar note - had an email this AM wanting a room in Dec. I had 2 rooms left. She called and was shocked that this early in the year I only have 2 rooms open 10 months from now. I explained everyone books on the way out the door into infinity. When I open up the 2017 calendar I have to put them all in.

Yippee!
Yay!
On a similar note - had an email this AM wanting a room in Dec. I had 2 rooms left. She called and was shocked that this early in the year I only have 2 rooms open 10 months from now. I explained everyone books on the way out the door into infinity. When I open up the 2017 calendar I have to put them all in.
All I can say is - SIGH................

Yippee!
Yay!
gillumhouse said:
It IS nice. It's quite the shot in the arm after the season is over.

Back